What if you had a secret blueprint that showed you exactly who you are; your strengths, your struggles, and even your purpose and potential?
A diagram that was both accessible and evolving, uncovering the latest information about yourself in the palms of your hands....
According to Lisa Greenfield, this week’s guest on the Inspired Woman Project and founder of TruthinHand, this knowledge is contained in the size, shape and lines of our hands. They are remarkably accurate sources of information and with the exception of our fingertips, ever-changing.
Generally known for centuries as Palmistry, Lisa affirms that there is real science behind it. We are all hard wired to the fight, flee or freeze response, reacting and acting from the survival instincts associated with the brain stem or “lizard brain.” But we CAN re-train the brain to operate more from the frontal lobe or our “executive brain.”
Lisa first provides her clients with a personal illustration of information and then supports them with the tools to make the changes they desire. None of us are locked in to what the lines tell us, says Lisa, “when you change your mind, you change your line.”
I hope you will join me as Lisa uncovers some of the mystery and the science behind this fascinating method to self-realization in this week’s podcast. Her journey is an unusual one and her courage and optimism are infectious.
THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT INTERVIEW: LISA GREENFIELD
Lisa Greenfield is the founder and CEO of TruthinHand.com. She helps achievers shift unwelcome patterns so they can experience more love and success without endlessly repeating outgrown patterns.
Lisa brings a lifetime of experience reading well over 20,000 hands from around the globe. Her readings include iconic film stars, rock stars, international CEO’s, television personalities and people just like you. Lisa has an unparalleled history in Hand Analysis that brings a rich, deep understanding of human nature reflected in the lines on hand.
To learn more about Lisa, visit her website: Truthinhand.com
Get Hands On
Check it out right now so you can be Less Stressed and More Inspired!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE to The Inspired Woman Project Podcast:
ON YOUR COMPUTER:
1. To open iTunes, Click THIS LINK (if you don’t have iTunes, see iTunes Help below).
2. Under The Inspired Woman Project logo, click the little blue button “View in iTunes”
3. iTunes will open The Inspired Woman Project Podcast page. Click “SUBSCRIBE”.
You’ll find that The Inspired Woman Project Podcast icon will now appear in your Podcast menu in your iTunes Library, and the first interview is there and will download!
(If you don’t have iTunes or need iTunes help, see the iTunes tutorials listed BELOW! Just scroll down!)
OR FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Download or Open the Podcasts App (from the APP Store)
2. Search for The Inspired Woman Project
3. Click “SUBSCRIBE”
4. Click the My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen, and select The Inspired Woman Project. The first episode will start to download! Enjoy!
HELP US be named “NEW and NOTABLE” on iTUNES!
YOU COULD WIN 2 MEDITATIONS AND 1 PRIVATE SESSION WITH MIKKI!
Here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to the Podcast (see instructions above to subscribe)
Or you can open iTunes, and click iTunes Store. Then search for THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT.
2. Write an iTunes Review. In the iTunes Store (not your iTunes library), under The Inspired Woman Project, just under the name, click “Ratings and Reviews”. Then click the button that says “Write a Review”. (If you are short on time, just a few words will do: ”I love The Inspired Woman Project Podcast!”)
3. Leave a comment BELOW! Leave a few words in the post comments below to let us know what you did. You can simply say “I subscribed!”, “I wrote a review!”
For extra entries you can also:
*Share the Podcast on Facebook or Twitter!
*Subscribe to our newsletter so you will be notified of new episodes AND receive your free audio and workbook: 3 Keys to Create What You Want in Your Business (& Life) – without Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm & Guilt
And come back and leave an additional comment below, “I shared on Facebook!” or “I received my gift!”
NEED iTUNES HELP? HERE are some iTUNES TUTORIALS!
*Basic video tutorials about iTunes, such as how to download and install: click HERE.
*Basic information about iTunes and Podcasts: click HERE.
*More basic information about iTunes and Podcasts on About.com: click HERE.
As always, don’t hesitate to email with questions: email@example.com