How do you attract the right clients or customers to your business?
Some will tell you there is a science to it. With just the right colors, logos and pictures you will capture the attention of the most people; and although this may be true, Debra Trappen, founder of D11 Consulting, believes it is more important to develop your Personal Brand, by revealing the heart of who you are.
“One’s personal brand can be defined as what other people say about you when you are not in the room…It is a specific image in the minds of others about you,” says Debra; and it is one of the elements of entrepreneurship that she is most passionate about supporting.
It begins with identifying your values and discovering what gives you the fuel to strengthen them. It is from this place of self-discovery that you can define your purpose and create your mission or niche statement.
When you figure out the questions of: Who do I want to serve and what specific problems do I want to help solve, you have identified your ideal client or customer. You will have put out a clear message or image from your heart about who you are, allowing the people who may resonate with you, to find you.
I hope you will join me in listening to this week’s interview with Debra Trappen as she shares her process for personal branding, getting fired up and what exactly success means to her.
THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT INTERVIEW: DEBRA TRAPPEN
Debra Trappen is the Chief of Sass, Moxie and Experience of d11 consulting. She founded the firm to help growth-minded women in business, and companies who want to serve them, SHINE online by firing up their personal and business brands – along with their attitudes. If you want to start a business, attract more ideal clients, build influence, or amplify your voice - but have no idea where to start, Debra can help. Get ready to: clarify your values, purpose, niche and what fuels your soul tank; define what social media platforms are best for you; and ACHIEVE your goals… All with lots of tech tips, oodles of moxie, and tons of fun along the journey.
Learn more about her purpose, experience her sharing style, and connect with her on social channels: www.d11consulting.com.
As a special gift to our listeners, Debra is offering a free excerpt to her soon to be published book on getting Fired Up, check it out here: d11consulting.com/inspired-woman-2015
Check it out right now so you can be Less Stressed and More Inspired!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE to The Inspired Woman Project Podcast:
ON YOUR COMPUTER:
1. To open iTunes, Click THIS LINK (if you don’t have iTunes, see iTunes Help below).
2. Under The Inspired Woman Project logo, click the little blue button “View in iTunes”
3. iTunes will open The Inspired Woman Project Podcast page. Click “SUBSCRIBE”.
You’ll find that The Inspired Woman Project Podcast icon will now appear in your Podcast menu in your iTunes Library, and the first interview is there and will download!
(If you don’t have iTunes or need iTunes help, see the iTunes tutorials listed BELOW! Just scroll down!)
OR FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Download or Open the Podcasts App (from the APP Store)
2. Search for The Inspired Woman Project
3. Click “SUBSCRIBE”
4. Click the My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen, and select The Inspired Woman Project. The first episode will start to download! Enjoy!
HELP US be named “NEW and NOTABLE” on iTUNES!
YOU COULD WIN 2 MEDITATIONS AND 1 PRIVATE SESSION WITH MIKKI!
Here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to the Podcast (see instructions above to subscribe)
Or you can open iTunes, and click iTunes Store. Then search for THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT.
2. Write an iTunes Review. In the iTunes Store (not your iTunes library), under The Inspired Woman Project, just under the name, click “Ratings and Reviews”. Then click the button that says “Write a Review”. (If you are short on time, just a few words will do: ”I love The Inspired Woman Project Podcast!”)
3. Leave a comment BELOW! Leave a few words in the post comments below to let us know what you did. You can simply say “I subscribed!”, “I wrote a review!”
For extra entries you can also:
*Share the Podcast on Facebook or Twitter!
*Subscribe to our newsletter so you will be notified of new episodes AND receive your free audio and workbook: 3 Keys to Create What You Want in Your Business (& Life) – without Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm & Guilt
And come back and leave an additional comment below, “I shared on Facebook!” or “I received my gift!”
NEED iTUNES HELP? HERE are some iTUNES TUTORIALS!
*Basic video tutorials about iTunes, such as how to download and install: click HERE.
*Basic information about iTunes and Podcasts: click HERE.
*More basic information about iTunes and Podcasts on About.com: click HERE.
As always, don’t hesitate to email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org