What’s that gnawing feeling in my belly? Why do I feel so unsatisfied when on paper it seems I am living an ideal life?
These are the questions Gina Gomez (ginagomez.com) grapples with as she explores her personal journey on the current interview of the Inspired Woman Project.
Gina tells how she left her job in Corporate America to pursue an alternate version of her life. With a high powered career and title, making lots of money, she finally listened to her inner feelings of discontent and followed her path to entrepreneurship as a Life and Business coach.
Her direction was not an easy one. She struggled to figure out what exactly she wanted to do and how she would even endeavor to make it happen. Many people told her she was making a mistake, and when she compared herself to everyone else she experienced the fear that this just wasn't going to work. Over and over she experienced failure and over and over she got back up and tried again. What she couldn't comprehend was the why of it not working. She had set her intention, she continued to work hard but nothing came together until she finally realized she had to choose trust instead of fear. For Gina that's when everything changed. The opportunities materialized and the clients just started coming.
Gina says that over and over she sees her clients getting stuck, hung up on what they don’t want and not really focusing or even knowing what they do want. “To get clear on what you want, you have to daydream. Pick a day in the future and think about what you are doing and who you are with. When you can see that, you can start to create your road-map and the opportunities will just start showing up.”
I hope you will cherish Gina’s story of unfaltering resolve as you listen to her ongoing journey of determination and trust in this week’s interview!
THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT INTERVIEW: gINA gOMEZ
Gina Gomez is a Business and Certified Life Coach and the host of a YouTube video series called Five in Five: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes™. After building a successful career in corporate-America as a Vice-President of Sales for a major health care corporation, she used her results-oriented business philosophy and knack for developing relationships to help others achieve and exceed their professional and personal goals and live up to their true potential. She has coached talent and professionals in the entertainment industry, corporate executives, small business owners, artists, teachers, high school and college students, parents, couples, and other life coaches. To learn more about Gina or subscribe to Five in Five, check out www.ginagomez.com
Check it out right now so you can be Less Stressed and More Inspired!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE to The Inspired Woman Project Podcast:
ON YOUR COMPUTER:
1. To open iTunes, Click THIS LINK (if you don’t have iTunes, see iTunes Help below).
2. Under The Inspired Woman Project logo, click the little blue button “View in iTunes”
3. iTunes will open The Inspired Woman Project Podcast page. Click “SUBSCRIBE”.
You’ll find that The Inspired Woman Project Podcast icon will now appear in your Podcast menu in your iTunes Library, and the first interview is there and will download!
(If you don’t have iTunes or need iTunes help, see the iTunes tutorials listed BELOW! Just scroll down!)
OR FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Download or Open the Podcasts App (from the APP Store)
2. Search for The Inspired Woman Project
3. Click “SUBSCRIBE”
4. Click the My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen, and select The Inspired Woman Project. The first episode will start to download! Enjoy!
HELP US be named “NEW and NOTABLE” on iTUNES!
YOU COULD WIN 2 MEDITATIONS AND 1 PRIVATE SESSION WITH MIKKI!
Here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to the Podcast (see instructions above to subscribe)
Or you can open iTunes, and click iTunes Store. Then search for THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT.
2. Write an iTunes Review. In the iTunes Store (not your iTunes library), under The Inspired Woman Project, just under the name, click “Ratings and Reviews”. Then click the button that says “Write a Review”. (If you are short on time, just a few words will do: ”I love The Inspired Woman Project Podcast!”)
3. Leave a comment BELOW! Leave a few words in the post comments below to let us know what you did. You can simply say “I subscribed!”, “I wrote a review!”
For extra entries you can also:
*Share the Podcast on Facebook or Twitter!
*Subscribe to our newsletter so you will be notified of new episodes AND receive your free audio and workbook: 3 Keys to Create What You Want in Your Business (& Life) – without Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm & Guilt
And come back and leave an additional comment below, “I shared on Facebook!” or “I received my gift!”
NEED iTUNES HELP? HERE are some iTUNES TUTORIALS!
*Basic video tutorials about iTunes, such as how to download and install: click HERE.
*Basic information about iTunes and Podcasts: click HERE.
*More basic information about iTunes and Podcasts on About.com: click HERE.
As always, don’t hesitate to email with questions: email@example.com