Emotional mastery is not, as it might sound, about controlling ones emotions. It is in instead about allowing ones emotions and choosing, in the moment, how we want to respond to the information they are communicating. In the current interview of the Inspired Woman project, Juniper Clare explains the first of the primary ways in which emotion is created. “Our thoughts create emotions, our emotions are vibrations, and vibrations create form.” With every thought that you think and every story you perpetuate about your past and your future, you are eliciting an emotional response.
There is no such thing as a stressful or hurtful situation asserts Juniper. There are only stressful and hurtful thoughts, stories we hold onto, and pain we receive as emotions. If we can begin to recognize in the moment that we have a choice; that we can follow the well tread path of our thoughts or we can use new found tools to shift into other possibilities, we can take responsibility for our emotions and thus for ourselves. Juniper shares a tremendous amount of insight from her own personal experience as well as offering us the listener a few of her techniques to make these shifts possible.
The Inspired Woman Project Interview: Juniper Clare
Juniper Clare (Juniperclare.com) is an Emotional Mastery Expert and Transformational Retreat Facilitator. She assists visionary leaders in achieving authentic freedom, dream relationships, and fast-tracking radical purpose-filled success. Juniper’s teachings were created primarily from her rapid self-empowerment journey after an intense abusive relationship resulting in trauma triggers, codependency, and floundering in emotional overwhelm. Her services are also infused with her studies and certifications in Kundalini Yoga, Quantum Touch, Sufism, Alchemy Permaculture, Lomi Lomi, Toltec and worldwide travels.
Today Juniper gracefully and boldly leads worldwide retreats, online courses, group coaching, workshops to rapidly transform drama, stress and confusion into magic, ease, and liberation. Additionally she is CEO of Kejiwa, an artisan alchemy company in Sedona. She is a mystic priestess of soul awakening empowerment who passionately designs powerful breakthrough experiences for her clients both in the US and internationally.
Want to be in the know with The Inspired Woman Project interviews? Sign up for our newsletter.
Check it out right now so you can be Less Stressed and More Inspired!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE to The Inspired Woman Project Podcast:
ON YOUR COMPUTER:
1. To open iTunes, Click THIS LINK (if you don’t have iTunes, see iTunes Help below).
2. Under The Inspired Woman Project logo, click the little blue button “View in iTunes”
3. iTunes will open The Inspired Woman Project Podcast page. Click “SUBSCRIBE”.
You’ll find that The Inspired Woman Project Podcast icon will now appear in your Podcast menu in your iTunes Library, and the first interview is there and will download!
(If you don’t have iTunes or need iTunes help, see the iTunes tutorials listed BELOW! Just scroll down!)
OR FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Download or Open the Podcasts App (from the APP Store)
2. Search for The Inspired Woman Project
3. Click “SUBSCRIBE”
4. Click the My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen, and select The Inspired Woman Project. The first episode will start to download! Enjoy!
HELP US be named “NEW and NOTABLE” on iTUNES!
You could win 2 Meditations and 1 Private Session with Mikki!
Here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to the Podcast (see instructions above to subscribe)
Or you can open iTunes, and click iTunes Store. Then search for THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT.
2. Write an iTunes Review. In the iTunes Store (not your iTunes library), under The Inspired Woman Project, just under the name, click “Ratings and Reviews”. Then click the button that says “Write a Review”. (If you are short on time, just a few words will do: ”I love The Inspired Woman Project Podcast!”)
3. Leave a comment BELOW! Leave a few words in the post comments below to let us know what you did. You can simply say “I subscribed!”, “I wrote a review!”
For extra entries you can also:
*Share the Podcast on Facebook or Twitter!
*Subscribe to our newsletter so you will be notified of new episodes AND receive your free audio and workbook: 3 Keys to Create What You Want in Your Business (& Life) – without Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm & Guilt
And come back and leave an additional comment below, “I shared on Facebook!” or “I received my gift!”
NEED iTUNES HELP? HERE are some iTUNES TUTORIALS!
*Basic video tutorials about iTunes, such as how to download and install: click HERE.
*Basic information about iTunes and Podcasts: click HERE.
*More basic information about iTunes and Podcasts on About.com: click HERE.
As always, don’t hesitate to email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.