How is your energy? Do you feel a little tired, maybe not sleeping so well at night because of kids, or stress, or mind chatter? It has become so clear to me how important self-care is to the success of my business, and the rest of my life. When I am not taking proper care (for me), I start to notice that my feeling tired keeps me from doing the most important tasks, or from planning properly for the important next steps in my business. And of course, I can have less patience with my kids!
What are you doing to help your self to stay focused on what you really want, and to take consistent action toward creating that everyday? Right now my focus is on my meditation practice and going for a walk or some physical movement each day. When I am doing this, I notice how much more productive I am, more focused, and more grounded in all areas of my life.
During the interview with Cristina, she shares one of her strategies for keeping her energy high – and boy does she have a lot of energy – and it is so simple, yet so challenging. But she is such a beautiful example, that it has inspired me to give it a try! I would love to hear what you do to help yourself to create exactly what you want! Share in the comments below.
The Inspired Woman Project Interview: with Cristina Laskar
Cristina Laskar is the Founder & CEO of Connectavid, www.connectavid.com, a social network/crowd sourcing/crowd funding support site for social causes. Cristina feels very strongly that she is here to change the world and through her latest venture, she is bringing connection and a personal touch to the internet community.
Cristina has an amazing energy, and connection to her whole self. Throughout her career incarnations of real estate, natural health coach and now her latest venture, she stays true to herself, the flow within her family and her conviction that together we can transform the world.
Want to be in the know with The Inspired Woman Project interviews? Sign up for our newsletter.
Check it out right now so you can be Less Stressed and More Inspired!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE to The Inspired Woman Project Podcast:
ON YOUR COMPUTER:
1. To open iTunes, Click THIS LINK (if you don’t have iTunes, see iTunes Help below).
2. Under The Inspired Woman Project logo, click the little blue button “View in iTunes”
3. iTunes will open The Inspired Woman Project Podcast page. Click “SUBSCRIBE”.
You’ll find that The Inspired Woman Project Podcast icon will now appear in your Podcast menu in your iTunes Library, and the first interview is there and will download!
(If you don’t have iTunes or need iTunes help, see the iTunes tutorials listed BELOW! Just scroll down!)
OR FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Download or Open the Podcasts App (from the APP Store)
2. Search for The Inspired Woman Project
3. Click “SUBSCRIBE”
4. Click the My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen, and select The Inspired Woman Project. The first episode will start to download! Enjoy!
HELP US be named “NEW and NOTABLE” on iTUNES!
You could win 2 Meditations and 1 Private Session with Mikki!
Here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to the Podcast (see instructions above to subscribe)
Or you can open iTunes, and click iTunes Store. Then search for THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT.
2. Write an iTunes Review. In the iTunes Store (not your iTunes library), under The Inspired Woman Project, just under the name, click “Ratings and Reviews”. Then click the button that says “Write a Review”. (If you are short on time, just a few words will do: ”I love The Inspired Woman Project Podcast!”)
3. Leave a comment BELOW! Leave a few words in the post comments below to let us know what you did. You can simply say “I subscribed!”, “I wrote a review!”
For extra entries you can also:
*Share the Podcast on Facebook or Twitter!
*Subscribe to our newsletter so you will be notified of new episodes AND receive your free audio and workbook: 3 Keys to Create What You Want in Your Business (& Life) – without Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm & Guilt
And come back and leave an additional comment below, “I shared on Facebook!” or “I received my gift!”
NEED iTUNES HELP? HERE are some iTUNES TUTORIALS!
*Basic video tutorials about iTunes, such as how to download and install: click HERE.
*Basic information about iTunes and Podcasts: click HERE.
*More basic information about iTunes and Podcasts on About.com: click HERE.
As always, don’t hesitate to email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.