Being an entrepreneur or a leader in business is definitely a time to dig deep. You see what you are made of, and then decide how that is serving you, and if you want to keep showing up like that – in business and the world. This can be a significant opportunity for personal growth and discovery, not only so you can create the business you want, but so you can be the person you want.
Since my entrepreneurship path began, I have worked through many of my beliefs and patterns, in true entrepreneurial style, so I can do it MY way. Here are the top beliefs I hear from women entrepreneurs.
1. I don’t know enough yet – or – How can I charge those rates?
This ultimately comes down to a self-worth issue at it’s core. What is your value in the world and do you allow yourself to receive your value. However, I love the perspective one of my mentors Alexis Neely shared, you are priceless. So you will not ever be charging what you are worth.
2. If I succeed in my business, other parts of my life with fail.
We have an idea that things can’t be too good. That to be successful in business means that it is all consuming and taking over your life. That is a belief that may be held deep and an opportunity for a new perspective. This is where we connect to what we really want. What is truly important? When you shed other people’s expectations, “shoulds”, beliefs, you can reinvent something that is exactly your unique definition of success.
3. What if I fail?
When I interview each of these amazing entrepreneurs it is so clear that taking the first step and being willing to believe and take a risk is so important. And the great things is that when you can take the first step, if it doesn’t work, you will reevaluate and identify the next best path. When you can stay connected to the truth in you, instead of being led by fear, it often time appears that the “misstep” was necessary for you to see the next even greater opportunity now right in front of your face!
Do you want to dig deeper and clear your path to success in your business and in life? Click here and let’s set up a time to connect.
The Inspired Woman Project Interview: Anne Perry
Anne Perry is founder of Business Heroine Magazine. After years spent burdened by debt and suffocating jobs, Anne was determined to escape the hamster wheel life and leave a trail for others like her. Finally carving her own path to freedom, Anne became a work-from-anywhere entrepreneur – traveling the world and running the business of her dreams.
Anne has since built Business Heroine as a platform to broadcast the voices of women who, despite obstacles, decide to break free of the mold and create life according to her own design. Discover the magazine for the entrepreneur who says she will, and does, at BusinessHeroineMagazine.com.
During our interview Anne shares the challenges from her journey and how it led her to awesome on the other side, why she started Business Heroine Magazine, how business is like magic, and why she says that business is not for the faint of heart, it’s for the strong of heart.
Join us as we go deep, have fun, and play!
Want to be in the know with The Inspired Woman Project interviews? Sign up for our newsletter.
Check it out right now so you can be Less Stressed and More Inspired!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE to The Inspired Woman Project Podcast:
ON YOUR COMPUTER:
1. To open iTunes, Click THIS LINK (if you don’t have iTunes, see iTunes Help below).
2. Under The Inspired Woman Project logo, click the little blue button “View in iTunes”
3. iTunes will open The Inspired Woman Project Podcast page. Click “SUBSCRIBE”.
You’ll find that The Inspired Woman Project Podcast icon will now appear in your Podcast menu in your iTunes Library, and the first interview is there and will download!
(If you don’t have iTunes or need iTunes help, see the iTunes tutorials listed BELOW! Just scroll down!)
OR FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Download or Open the Podcasts App (from the APP Store)
2. Search for The Inspired Woman Project
3. Click “SUBSCRIBE”
4. Click the My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen, and select The Inspired Woman Project. The first episode will start to download! Enjoy!
HELP US be named “NEW and NOTABLE” on iTUNES!
You could win 2 Meditations and 1 Private Session with Mikki!
Here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to the Podcast (see instructions above to subscribe)
Or you can open iTunes, and click iTunes Store. Then search for THE INSPIRED WOMAN PROJECT.
2. Write an iTunes Review. In the iTunes Store (not your iTunes library), under The Inspired Woman Project, just under the name, click “Ratings and Reviews”. Then click the button that says “Write a Review”. (If you are short on time, just a few words will do: ”I love The Inspired Woman Project Podcast!”)
3. Leave a comment BELOW! Leave a few words in the post comments below to let us know what you did. You can simply say “I subscribed!”, “I wrote a review!”
For extra entries you can also:
*Share the Podcast on Facebook or Twitter!
*Subscribe to our newsletter so you will be notified of new episodes AND receive your free audio and workbook: 3 Keys to Create What You Want in Your Business (& Life) – without Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm & Guilt
And come back and leave an additional comment below, “I shared on Facebook!” or “I received my gift!”
NEED iTUNES HELP? HERE are some iTUNES TUTORIALS!
*Basic video tutorials about iTunes, such as how to download and install: click HERE.
*Basic information about iTunes and Podcasts: click HERE.
*More basic information about iTunes and Podcasts on About.com: click HERE.
As always, don’t hesitate to email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.