I can't help but notice the trees and lights starting to appear, the holiday "stuff" starting to show up everywhere.
I'm not ready for more stuff!
I have actually spent the last year getting rid of so much stuff - both internally and externally. ;)
So I started envisioning another way for me to experience the holidays this year - one where I can ENJOY the whole experience and allow it to be in complete alignment with what I truly desire.
As I started considering many different possibilities, beginning conversations with my family, imagined different vacation destinations or other types of experiences I realized something really important.
In order for this to become what I really want to experience, I have to get really clear about what I WANT to experience.
And the same thing shows up in business.
So this is that reminder to reconnect to what it is that you really want in your business. Not just the amount of money or the number of clients, but what do you really want to experience?
- Do you want to feel the "hard work" and the satisfaction of completing your tasks?
- Do you want to feel light, ease, and fun in each project and in each moment?
- How do you want your work with your clients to feel?
- What do you want the interaction to look like with others in your life - kids, partner?
- What do you want to feel about receiving money?
So take a few moments - or an afternoon - and reconnect to what you really want. And from this place, let it drive you into aligned action. Then watch at how seemingly miraculous things seem when everything "magically" begins to fall into place.
Your powerful intentions matter, it is the beginning of your creations. So dig deep, find what is really important, and then go have that!